What’s WhatsApp?WhatsApp is a software in which you can contact people who have their phone numbers. On WhatsApp, you can contact people individually or in a group chat. In our day, business people, teachers and a lot of people use WhatsApp to talk about their business or education. This article is about WhatsApp and how to create a Whatsapp group link easily.
You can use WhatsApp on your smartphone like an Android or iOS application. Or you can visit the interactive website of WhatsApp.
What can you do via WhatsApp?
How to Create a WhatsApp GroupIf you want to create a WhatsApp group, you have to follow those steps.
1) Tap on the menu on the top right of your screen.
2) Select New Group
3) Select some participants to add the group you want to create. You have to select at least one person. After you create the group, you can add some more. The maximum number of participants of a WhatsApp group is 256 for now. But WhatsApp can change the number in the future.
4) Type a group name or subject.
How to Create Whatsapp Group Link1) Run the WhatsApp application on your smartphone. (You can not create a WhatsApp group link via WhatsApp Web)
2) Tap Group Info
3) Then select Add Participant
4) Select Invite to Group via Link. This means you can give a clickable link to people to join your group easily.
5) Here is the link to your WhatsApp group. You can share it in some different ways.
To share WhatsApp group invite link with friends, click on invite via link, then also click sharing the link, and also click on link options. Then you can copy WhatsApp groups via links. You can optionally add this lick on your notepad, and then send link via whatsapp. To revoke whatsapp group copy the link and create a whatsapp group and click on invite finally click on create Whatsapp group invite. Then your friends can join the group. open WhatsApp, revoke link, add members, social media, create an invitation link.